Dr. Sauer & Partners Ltd has a record of delivering high quality and innovative tunnel design solutions. We work efficiently with highly qualified and motivated team members.
Responsibilities and duties:
The CAD Technician will be responsible for the timely production of 2D design drawings and 3D modelling. Drawings will include plans, elevations, sections and details. At Dr. Sauer & Partners, drawing and 3D model production is a team effort between engineers and CAD Technicians and boundaries are fluent. Solid engineering knowledge is key for efficient communication in that partnership.
The principal duties are:
- Producing drawings accurately and efficiently according to the design brief.
- Producing drawings based on engineer’s sketches.
- Ensuring the drawings you produce are clear, consistent and unambiguous.
- Producing drawings which adhere to company and project CAD standards.
- Adherence to personal and company-wide quality standards.
- Participate and embrace Dr. Sauer & Partners quality control procedures such as ISO 9001:2015, the Quality Management Plan and CAD Standards.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- 2D and 3D AutoCAD and Microstation experience demonstrated by portfolio of work.
- City and Guilds Certificate in computer-aided design.
- BTEC Certificate, HNC, HND or BSc in a Civil Engineering related discipline.
- Good representation, organisation and communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of tunnel engineering and construction principles is desirable.
- BIM knowledge is advantageous.
- 2 - 3 tunnelling projects in an engineering and / or CAD role in a tunnelling or engineering related discipline.
Please submit your application and resume to our London office:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.