Dr. Sauer & Partners Corporation has a record of delivering high quality and innovative tunnel design solutions. We work efficiently with highly qualified and motivated team members.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design and detailing of individual structural members on projects.
- Structural analysis using structural software.
- Modeling structures using BIM software and exchange data with structural software.
- Design of structural systems for underground structures (i.e. shoring systems, tunnel linings, etc.).
- Communicating with clients to understand and coordinate project requirements.
- Navigating through codes and guidelines.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering.
- 0-5 years of experience in structural design.
- Good knowledge of concrete and steel design.
- Good technical writing skills.
- Ability to communicate thoughts and technical ideas in an accessible way.
- Attitude of taking initiative, enthusiasm, and eagerness to learn.
- Professional demeanor.
- FE/EIT certification.
- Master’s degree in Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering with an emphasis on structural design.
- Professional Engineering (P.E.) license.
- Structural software skills (SAP2000, RFEM, etc.), AutoCAD skills, Revit skills, 3D modeling skills.
- Proven ability to perform in a deadline environment.
- Competitive Salary
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Short- and Long-term Disability Insurance and Life Insurance
- 401k with Employer Matching Contribution
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
Please submit your application and resume to our office in Virginia, USA.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.