Dr. Sauer & Partners Corporation has a record of delivering high quality and innovative tunnel design solutions. We work efficiently with highly qualified and motivated team members.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design and detailing of underground structures, such as tunnels, cross passages, caverns, etc.
- Develop design drawings and specifications.
- Modeling underground structures using BIM software and exchange data with structural software.
- Communicating with clients to understand and coordinate project requirements.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering (or Architectural Engineering).
- 0-5 years of experience in structural and/or geotechnical design.
- Good knowledge of soil mechanics and concrete design.
- Good technical writing skills.
- Ability to communicate thoughts and technical ideas in an accessible way.
- Attitude of taking initiative, enthusiasm, and eagerness to learn.
- Professional demeanor.
- FE/EIT certification.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Civil Engineering (or Architectural Engineering) with an emphasis on structural and/or geotechnical design.
- Professional Engineering (P.E.) license.
- AutoCAD skills, Revit skills, 3D modeling skills, and structural software skills.
- Proven ability to perform in a deadline environment.
- Competitive Salary
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Short- and Long-term Disability Insurance and Life Insurance
- 401k with Employer Matching Contribution
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
Please submit your application and resume to our office in Virginia, USA.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.