For the 4th year in a row Dr. Sauer & Partners’ senior staff members had the pleasure and honour to be invited to present lectures at The University of Warwick. The presentations were given to students studying the MSc Tunnelling and Underground Space course, which is organised by Dr. Benoît Jones.
Dr. Sauer & Partners is proud of this involvement and the opportunity to share its hands on design and construction experience with young and upcoming members of the tunnelling industry.
In 2015 the following lectures were held:
- Gerald M. Skalla, Dipl.-Ing. on February 24, 2015: SCL Design Principles
- Andreas Feiersinger, Dipl.-Ing. on February 24, 2015: Fibre Reinforced Sprayed Concrete Design (photo)
- Panagiotis Spyridis, DDI, Dr. Ing., CEng on February 24, 2015: Fastenings in Concrete and Applications in Tunnels
- Bethan Haig, MEng, CEng, MICE on February 27, 2015: Waterproofing and Secondary Lining Options for Tunnels
- Ali Nasekhian, Dr. techn., MSc. on March 20, 2015: Numerical Modelling in Tunnelling – Advanced Constitutive Models